Barker Hall, located in the central campus at the corner of Administration Drive and Patterson Drive, is the home of the Army ROTC and Air Force ROTC on campus. The building was completed in 1901 and was originally named Alumni Hall. Containing classrooms and a gymnasium, it was known as the Gymnasium (eventually the Old Gymnasium). In 1931 it was named to honor Henry Barker, president of the University from 1910 until 1917. The adjoining Buell Armory was named for General Don Carlos Buell, a member of the first A & M College of Kentucky board of trustees. The building was expanded in 1937.
--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide
See more images of Barker Hall in ExploreUK.