Bowman Hall, located on the south side of the quadrangle bounded by Funkhouser Drive, Rose Street, and Washington Avenue, contains offices. It was formerly the home of the Geological Sciences Library, now part of the Science Library in the King Library building. Bowman Hall was completed in 1949 as a dormitory and named for John Bryan Bowman.
--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide
See more images of Bowman Hall in ExploreUK.