Grehan Building

Grehan Building dedication, circa 1950 - 1951

Grehan Building dedication, circa 1950 - 1951

The Grehan Journalism Building is located in central campus and is the home of the School of Journalism and Telecommunications, the Department of Communication, and the Kentucky Kernel, the student newspaper.  The Grehan Building was completed in 1951 and named to honor Enoch Grehan, one of the University's first journalism faculty.

--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide

See more images of Grehan Building in ExploreUK.

 

Six unidentified men are walking past the Journalism Building in the 1957 "Kentuckian"

Six unidentified men are walking past the Journalism Building in the 1957 "Kentuckian"

Grehan Building, 2013

Grehan Building, 2013

Grehan Building, 2013

Grehan Building, 2013