Kinkead Hall

"Kinkead Hall, Bradley Hall", 1940

"Kinkead Hall, Bradley Hall", 1940

Kinkead Hall, located on the north side of the quadrangle bounded by Funkhouser Drive, Rose Street, and Washington Avenue, contains offices, including various Research support units.  It was completed in 1930 as a dormitory and named for Judge William B. Kinkead, trustee of the University from 1880 until his death in 1894.

--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide

See more images of Kinkead Hall in ExploreUK.

 

Kinkead Hall, 2013

Kinkead Hall, 2013