Lafferty Hall is located in central campus between the Classroom Building and the Little Library. It is home to Anthropology and the William S. Webb Museum of Anthropology. Completed in 1936 as the Law Building, it was named for William T. Lafferty, first dean of the College of Law.
--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide
See more images of Lafferty Hall in ExploreUK.