The Main Building, once also known as the Administration Building, is located on Administration Drive in the central campus. It houses administrative offices, including the President's office, conference rooms, classrooms, and the Visitor Center. The Main Building is one of the three original State College buildings (along with White Hall and Patterson House) completed in 1882 and the only one still standing. It originally housed the president's office, classrooms (which doubled as faculty offices), the armory, a chapel, and a cafeteria. It was called the College Building or Main Building during the early years and was renamed the Administration Building in 1948.
--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide
See more images of the Main Building in ExploreUK.