Miller Hall is located in the central campus across the plaza from the Patterson Office Tower. It houses Undergraduate Studies, the Gyula Pauer Cartography Lab and other Department of Geography offices, and School of Architecture studios. Completed in 1898 as Science Hall, Miller Hall is one of four nineteenth century buildings still standing on the campus. It has served as the home of Natural Sciences, a Horticulture Museum, Law, Romance Languages, the Kentucky Geological Survey, and the Honors Program. It was named Miller Hall in 1940 to honor Arthur McQuiston Miller, first dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and first football coach. An extensive renovation was completed in 1994.
--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide
See more images of Miller Hall in ExploreUK.