Patterson Office Tower
The Patterson Office Tower, located on the plaza at the corner of Patterson Drive and Administration Drive, primarily houses faculty offices and conference rooms, including many of the offices of the College of Arts and Sciences. The Office Tower was completed in 1968 and named for James Patterson, president of the University from 1869 until 1910. Along with the adjoining White Hall Classroom Building, it was built on the site of White Hall, one of the original State College buildings.
--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide