Scovell Hall is located in central campus at the corner of Washington Avenue and South Limestone Street. It houses a variety of University offices including Human Resources Services and various offices of the College of Agriculture. It was completed in 1905 as the Experiment Station Building (replacing Gillis Hall, the previous Experiment Station) and was expanded in 1913 and 1936. Scovell Hall was named for Melville A. Scovell, first head of the Agricultural Experiment Station (1885) and later dean of the College of Agriculture (1910).
--Description from the University of Kentucky Campus Guide
See more images of Scovell Hall in ExploreUK.